top of page

Hazmat (H) /Tank (N)


To apply for an original HazMat endorsement, you need to be at least 21 years of age.


For the background records check, you will need to:

  • Start a CDL application.

  • Pay applicable federal fee(s).

  • Submit additional required information.

  • Provide fingerprints (the TSA agent will advise you of the requirements).

  • Provide your DMV issued commercial learner permit (CLP).

  • Provide one of the following identification documents:

    • Driver license (DL)/identification (ID) card.

    • Out-of-state DL/ID card

Complete the TSA Hazmat Endorsement Application

Pricing: $300

bottom of page